running the regression tests on ubuntu - lilypond-texi2html.init error

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: running the regression tests on ubuntu - lilypond-texi2html.init error
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:39:58 +0200

Hi!

I have installed a virtual machine with VirtualBox on my windows
machine. I have installed ubuntu and all stuff for lilypond.
I obtained the sources via git.
I tried to run the regression tests but obtained the following error:

WARNING: Unable to load the map file
Undefined subroutine &main:: called at
/home/bronf/lilypond/Documentation/lilypond-texi2html.init line 743.
make[3]: *** [out-test/collated-files.html] Error 25
rm /home/bronf/lilypond/out/xref-maps/collated-files.xref-map
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bronf/lilypond/input/regression'
make[2]: *** [local-test] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bronf/lilypond/input/regression'
make[1]: *** [test] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bronf/lilypond'
make: *** [test-baseline] Erreur 2

Is it because I have only version 1.78 of texi2html? However this is
the only version proposed by ubuntu!

Frédéric