Re: RFC: new vertical layout engine

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: RFC: new vertical layout engine
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:24:03 -0400

Hello Joe (et al.),

Are there development builds for download anywhere?

+1 [OS X 10.4 Intel]

(It's not that I'm afraid of building Lilypond, it's just that spending three days installing the prerequisites is currently low on my list of priorities.)

I've spent about two days trying, and I'm still running into problems which I don't have the time or savvy to decode right now... =\ I'd love to give Joe's spacing algos a whirl immediately, but if I have to wait for the next release so be it.

Cheers,
Kieren.