Re: Weird make error

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Weird make error
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:16:59 -0600

On 7/26/09 9:51 AM, "John Mandereau" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Carl,
> Le samedi 25 juillet 2009 à 18:14 -0600, Carl Sorensen a écrit :
>> make runs through the creation of the .o and the executable.  It finishes
>> the fonts, then when it starts compiling the snippets it ends with:
>
> This log is cumbersome to read, because "make" doesn't print
> "entering/leaving directory foo/bar/baz" lines. Which version and which
> binary of make have you installed?

Oh, my mistake.  I didn't give the log file, I gave the console output.
I'll try again, and if I still have the problem, I'll use the log file not
the console output.

So even though you didn't directly answer my question, you really did. The
answer is "look at the log file, not the console output".

Thanks,

Carl