Re: Make broken on master [fixed]

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Make broken on master [fixed]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:51:07 +0200

Le mardi 28 juillet 2009 à 11:42 +0200, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> 2009/7/28 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> >>
> >> rm -rf * && git reset --hard

Duh, I tracked down the problem; sorry for the delay, I would have
solved it earlier if I wasn't an idiot or with more complete make logs,
as I didn't got this failure on my machine, probably because of the
typical order make compiles Lily docs on it.

I hope you and Carl can build the docs now.

Best,
John