Re: LM 5.2 redistribute

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LM 5.2 redistribute
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:18:45 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Friday, July 31, 2009 3:05 AM

Could you redistribute the material in LM 5.2 Scores and parts
elsewhere in the LM?  Maybe beef up LM 2.4.1, maybe insert a new
LM 2.4.2 that continues the "scores and parts" theme, maybe
something in LM 3... whatever.

Done.  I made a new subsection at the end of LM 3.4.  It can't
go earlier as it assumes knowledge of \new etc.  It also uses
\include, which isn't introduced anywhere, but that's just one
of the things that needs attention.

I leave it up to your judgement; I just want to start abolishing
LM 5 and making the new Usage document, so I'd like that
subsection gone so it's easier to keep track of what I need to
deal with.  :)

Perhaps we should move 5.1 Suggestions for writing ... to
LM 3 too.  LM 3 then becomes rather more general, but that's
no bad thing.  Shall I do that now?

Trevor