Re: keyboard navigation in html docs

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: keyboard navigation in html docs
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:54:36 +0200

A learning curve is always steep:

http://www.psywww.com/intropsych/ch07_cognition/learning_curve.html

Bert

Mark Knoop wrote:
At 17:37 on 30 Jul 2009, Mark Polesky wrote:

Jonathan Kulp wrote:

I think it's possibly to detect keypresses in _javascript_.

1)  Would it be cool or annoying to press "n" in the docs to
proceed to the next page?  Admittedly this would be much more
useful in the LM than the NR.

I appreciate anything like this that keeps me off the mouse.

Have you tried the Opera browser? Last time I looked, they were
the leaders in the area of keyboard shortcuts. That was a couple
years ago, but I remember being impressed.

For the ultimate in keyboard browsing, try Vimperator. Like all the
best software (e.g. LilyPond, Vim, etc.) there's a steep learning
curve...

http://vimperator.org/