Re: New template for 'lilypond' made available

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: New template for 'lilypond' made available
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:18:30 +0200

Le mardi 28 juillet 2009 à 16:39 +0200, Translation Project Robot a
écrit :
> A new POT file for textual domain 'lilypond' has been made available
> to the language teams for translation.  It is archived as:
>
>     http://translationproject.org/POT-files/lilypond-2.13.3.pot

> http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/sources/v2.13/lilypond-2.13.3.tar.gz

Who sent the request to the TP that resulted in this notification?  The
POT file has not been updated since 2.12 besides copyright year, and the
source tarball is a bit old.

I don't mind if anybody takes over from me on this, but please do it
properly and at the right time.  In this particular case, this request
to the TP was pretty useless besides pinging translators to review their
work on PO files, and it should have waited for new messages integration
(e.g. there might be new strings for spacing features?).

John