New web site moved to master

From: John Mandereau
Subject: New web site moved to master
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 20:06:43 +0200

The web site in Texinfo is on master now, except the examples (see my
other email).  All of what I could think of the technical status and
to-do is in the commmit message.  There are many regressions compared to
the output , but my goal is to have no regressions (and even bugfixes)
compared to the old web site, especially concerning the translation
infrastructure and RSS feed generation in two weeks.

I'm currently updating master with changes in current web-gop
(d6a6b62af6b8d92dea7d8b6ab02cdc99eb6c5dd3).  Please no longer push new
changes to this branch; note I made many adjustments in file paths and
in Texinfo stuff for proper integration , this is not a simple file
copy.

Cheers,
John