Re: HTML formatting for *all* LSR snippets descriptions?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: HTML formatting for *all* LSR snippets descriptions?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:10:57 -0700

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 10:45:59PM +0200, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> So, I'm thinking that we'd better junk these pseudo-options, and ask
> Seba to make HTML formatting allowed in all snippet descriptions.

That makes sense.

> implemented this one, and I've rewritten all snippets accordingly, as
> Werner asked).

I was going to complain that <q> wasn't real html, but apparently
it is!  So why the mao do people use those silly &ngr; (or
whatever) codes?!

... oh, I see.  It's not supported in IE.  Oh well.  :)

One small concern: <q> produces double-quotes, whereas our texinfo
@q{} produces single quotes.  I don't think it's a big deal, but
it might confuse somebody down the road.