Automatic accidentals: voice/staff should be set separately

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Automatic accidentals: voice/staff should be set separately
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 20:01:16 +0200

Hi folks,

I refer to that portion of the documentation:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Displaying-pitches#Automatic-accidentals

I think that the fact that automatic accidentals should apply at voice
or staff level should be set separately from the type of automatic
accidentals.
For example, today, it is not possible to have neo-modern at voice level.
Separating the level from the method would reduce the number of
automatic types and would enlarge the possibilities.

If you think it is relevant and it is something "easy" to do, I can
try to do it as a frog with some helping directions.

Frédéric