Re: New instrument name posititioning in scheme displays instr. name for

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: New instrument name posititioning in scheme displays instr. name for haraiki'ed staves
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:32:01 +0100

2009/8/10 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> Heheh, I'm hoping it won't come to that if I can get the existing test
> to work properly (I'm hopeful making the name longer will work).

Well this is rather puzzling: if I fix the bug, `make check' shows the
correction with a distance of 1.000000 (even without changing
shortInstrumentName), whereas testing current master against a
baseline of 1ac472 (just before the instrument name patch) doesn't
reveal the regression.

Can anybody explain what's going on?

Regards,
Neil