Re: difference betwwen \pad-around and \pad-markup?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: difference betwwen \pad-around and \pad-markup?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 19:12:18 +0200

Le jeudi 13 août 2009 à 09:56 -0700, Mark Polesky a écrit :
> c) change the English version and expect them to see the change
>    on their own, or

If the changes are not spread across different files, translators will
notice them; this is the preferred option for changes in text in English
outside @lilypond blocks, which is not the point of current discussion.

> d) change all versions and expect them to not be bothered that
>    I'm altering their work.

Let's tick d).  I plan that check-translation tool can be used to mark a
translation as up to date again in case it was up to date before changes
made in both this language and English.

John