Re: music-function type-check options

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: music-function type-check options
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Polesky wrote:

> So I'd like to add some more predicates to the alist.

I didn't really ask anything in the previous post. What I
meant to ask was: Are there any predicates here that I
*shouldn't* add to the alist? Any objections to including
all the "C++ predicates"? If no one objects, I'll make a
patch that includes everything.

So, yeah, let me know which predicates to leave out.

You can see the current alist on line 407 of lily.scm.

Thanks.
- Mark