Re: Creating books with Scheme

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Creating books with Scheme
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:52:59 +0200

Le 14 août 09 à 21:40, Reinhold Kainhofer a écrit :

Apparently Nicolas' commit da383997e929d8301424e9d320e3f5ada7cf6a58 two years ago (yeah, a long time ago, but I hadn't use that functionality until today, when I had to create dozens of examples for my girlfriend's thesis) removed the possibility to add scores to a book using scheme rather than the parser.

My orchestrallily package creates a score object using scheme rather than an explicit "\score" that is interpreted by the parser. Until that da38... patch, I could simply call the book-score-handler instead of toplevel-score- handler
on the score object and the score was added to the current book.

Now, however, the call to the book handler needs the book, which I'm not able to obtain. Does anyone have any idea how I can insert a scheme score into the
current book using only scheme without the parser?

I'm doing that with my own framework.
<http://repo.or.cz/w/nenuvar.git> file common/includes.ily

I'm a bit short of time, but I'll try to make a short example demonstrating it.

nicolas