Re: compiling with windows

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: compiling with windows
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:26:28 -0500

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:
I think Mark Polesky is using it (the .iso I created called "lilybuntu"), but I could be wrong. Bert is hosting the iso image on his site. Here's a link to the thread where I announced the finished .iso file:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-06/msg00303.html

Jon

Also see the Contributor's Guide 2.3, where I added a section about using a virtual machine to compile Lilypond.

Jon