Re: @sourceimage breaking doc build

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Re: @sourceimage breaking doc build
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:24:35 -0600

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 02:34:40PM -0600, Andrew Hawryluk wrote:
>    All of the @sourceimage commands are causing build problems:
>      introduction.itexi
>      download.itexi
>
>    I've commented them out to continue my work, since I don't know how they
>    are supposed to work!

Why are you trying to build the docs?  Or rather... are you sure
that you're trying to build the docs with the main build system,
rather than the shell script I gave you?  That shell script isn't
guaranteed to always work.

@sourceimage works fine here with a ./autogen.sh && make && make
doc.  At least, it works fine with my partially-built docs; I
haven't tested doing a make doc-clean yet.

I was just running 'make' and 'make doc', so maybe I need another run of autogen.sh.
I'll give it another go later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Andrew