Re: kainhofer docs not updating

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: kainhofer docs not updating
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 01:47:05 +0100

On Sat, Sep 05, 2009 at 08:19:31AM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> Graham Percival wrote Saturday, September 05, 2009 12:43 AM
>> For Trevor: the only way *you* can "touch" a file is by making a
>> git change to it.  So if you really wanted to make the NR rebuilt,
>> you'd have to push a nonsense patch (i.e. adding/subtracting one
>> blank line) to notation.tely.
>
> Thanks Graham.  I'll do that as necessary to
> let doc writers see their changes in context.

Umm, I was joking.  Well, kind-of joking.  Yes, that's the only
way you can do it, but no, I don't recommend it.  I don't think
that Joseph is desperately awaiting HTML output... actually, I'm
pretty certain he builds them himself, anyway.  And he's the only
person currently working on the docs.

I'll log in and touch things manually every few days.  If it
becomes a pain, I'll add this to the scripts on kainhofer.