Re: Overview of copyright issues

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Overview of copyright issues
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 23:21:59 +0100

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 03:36:39PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> (There are a significant number of files distributed in lilypond which
> are under v2 or later, or v3 or later, as well as things like
> input/mutopia/claop.py, which isn't even Free Software, as it cannot
> be modified.[2])

I'm not aware of any "v3 or later" items.  As for claop.py, I'm
quite willing to ditch it.  Yes, it's a cool example, but it
doesn't need to live in the actual lilypond sources.  A link to
some webpage would be sufficient.

I've already nixed several nice examples for the new website by
demanding that they be either FDL or Creative Commons.