Re: Switching to Waf instead of SCons?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Switching to Waf instead of SCons?
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:25:28 +0200

Op zaterdag 12-09-2009 om 09:27 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef John
Mandereau:
> Le samedi 12 septembre 2009 à 02:54 +0100, Graham Percival a écrit :

> > I now have a core2 quad with 4 gigs at my desk.  Unfortunately the
> > building is locked over the weekend, but on Monday I can seriously
> > tackle GUB.

Great.  You may want to linger on #lilypond ;-)

> bin/gub fails even more than it used to on my system: with recent
> changes, "make -f lilypond.make bootstrap" even fails after having built
> only Git, because bin/gub is called without argument!!!

Thanks, fixed in master.  [this has been broken for quite a while as
I myself never use bootstrap (it's optional anyway) and hardly ever
use the make interface.]

Greetings,
Jan.