Re: Switching to Waf instead of SCons?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Switching to Waf instead of SCons?
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:15:18 +0200

Patrick McCarty wrote:
> Checking for LilyPond binary                : not found, trying standard
> check
> Checking for program lilypond               : ok
> /home/pnorcks/usr/bin/lilypond

These two results are correct if you haven't invoked ./autogen.sh
or ./configure before reunning "waf configure"; if you have, you should
get the same result as Francisco:

Checking for LilyPond binary                : ok out/bin/lilypond --relocate

I'll go to Paris on Sunday and Monday, then I'll move to Italy from
Wednesday to Saturday (a round trip with a small van then a 12-hours
trip by train), and after this the only Internet connection I'll have
for a week or so will be at the University, so I won't be very active on
LilyPond.

Cheers,
John