Re: doc reorg (especially Usage) possibly finished

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: doc reorg (especially Usage) possibly finished
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:23:36 +0100

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 05:56:27PM +0100, Neil Puttock wrote:
> 2009/9/27 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
>
> > A few files have been moved in English docs, could somebody do the same
> > for translated docs?  I'm asking just in case somebody may volunteer,
> > otherwise I'll do this after October 5th and not before I get an
> > Internet connection at home.
>
> Ah, this probably explains why I can do a clean docs build; it's
> currently breaking in Documentation/fr.

Really?  I could have sworn that I did the "touch
Documentation/*.te??" test... or maybe this doesn't trigger a full
rebuild after all?

Sorry about this; I should have checked with a full make
doc-clean.

> If it's just the application -> usage change, then I'll be happy to sort it
> out.

I don't mind doing it tomorrow morning.  I held off making this
change just in case anybody had a huge problem with the new doc
structure, but it seems that we're all basically ok with it.