[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:57:11 -0700

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:06:27PM +0100, Neil Puttock wrote:
>> 2009/9/28 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:
>> > I just pushed a fix.  I did various tests on a small lilypond-book
>> > project (with 8 snippets), and the file/folder names now stay the same
>> > if the preamble is changed.
>> I've just done a little regtest check which included removing
>> force-assignment, and can confirm it works fine.
> Hmm.  I'm now getting random errors ("file not found") while
> compiling the docs with 4 jobs.  This worked fine a few days ago.
> I just did a mostly-successful doc build with only 1 job, so it's
> not *urgent*, but it would be nice if we could have multiple jobs
> and preamble-independent hashing working nicely together.  :)

I recall trying to build the docs with 3 jobs before, and I had
strange failures all the time.  But whenever I just use 2 jobs, the
docs never fail unless there is an actual build problem.

I can test a clean build later today.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]