Re: GUB - Failed target: darwin-x86::cross/gcc

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: GUB - Failed target: darwin-x86::cross/gcc
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 09:54:17 +0200

Op donderdag 01-10-2009 om 14:37 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Patrick
McCarty:

> to see if that would fix it, but for some reason I couldn't get that
> working; my normal method of adding "patches = [...]" didn't work.
> GUB just seemed to skip over the "patches = [...]" line and only
> applied the substitutions in the "patch" function.

patches are applied by the patch () function, see gub/build.py.
If you override the patch function, *.AutoBuild.patch (self)
must be called.  See examples in other .py files.

It is good practice to do so even if there are no patches in
a class [yet].

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org