Re: make doc failure

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: make doc failure
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:51:28 -0700

On 2009-10-17, Graham Percival wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 04:39:01PM +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
> > Here is the tail of the logs when trying to build the
> > documentation on a  fresh master with the last CVS of texi2html:
>
> Hmm... don't use texi2html CVS?  :)

Yeah, texi2html CVS is broken for me...

I get this error:

$ texi2html
Global symbol "$result" requires explicit package name at /usr/bin/texi2html
line 15157.
Global symbol "$result" requires explicit package name at /usr/bin/texi2html
line 15161.
Global symbol "$result" requires explicit package name at /usr/bin/texi2html
line 15164.
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/texi2html line
15918.

I just reported the issue to the texi2html-bug list.

-Patrick