Re: [frogs] lilycontrib.tcl

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: [frogs] lilycontrib.tcl
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:00:58 -0700

Here's the next version of lilycontrib.tcl.

It has a commit button (with a box for a commit message), and an amend
commit button (to change the previous commit).

It has two update buttons: one (with rebase) for work on code or docs, and
the other (without rebase) for work on translation.

It also has two patch buttons:  one (with rebase for work on code or docs,
and the other (without rebase) for work on translations.

And it has a (hopefully better labeled) button to reset to origin.

I've commented out the mergetool button, because I haven't yet figured out
a good way to test it and see that it works properly.  And working it
properly is probably beyond the capability of the git novice, so it may
never get back in.

Anyway, another round of feedback based on current evaluations would be very
helpful.

Thanks,

Carl