Re: Doc build failure: pngtopnm: Error writing single byte sample to fil

From: Harmath Dénes
Subject: Re: Doc build failure: pngtopnm: Error writing single byte sample to file
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:28:24 +0100

On 2009.11.09., at 15:49, Graham Percival wrote:
Not unless you have a minimal example.  I also hope that you
noticed my warnings about COMMENTING OUT THE STUFF ABOVE THE "CUT
AND PASTE" SECTION.

Of course. Though only the line

\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"

had to be commented out.

If 2.13.7 really cannot compile a regression test, then it's a
serious bug.  Alternatively, what happens when you try to compile
that file as found in input/regression/ ?

Hmm... There is the line

\sourcefilename "bar-chords-notation-for-guitar--with-text-spanner.ly"

in lily-0a4411fa.ly. But this file does not exist in input/regression...

Dénes