Re: problem installing build requirements [Mac OS X 10.4.11]

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: problem installing build requirements [Mac OS X 10.4.11]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:59:56 -0500

Graham,

To clarify, my bet was that your permission problems were caused
by "sudo make".  See above when I said "... you shouldn't have
THIS problem any more..." (emphasis added)

Point.

Come on, man.  It's 2pm, I have to teach for 3 hours, and I
haven't had breakfast yet.  I need those timbits.  :)

Does Timmy's accept Western Union or PayPal?  ;)

WTFBBQ?!
I have no clue what's happening, sorry.

I'll just wait for my "clean" 10.6 system, and then send you new errors to diagnose. =)

Thanks,
Kieren.