Re: Code formatter

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Code formatter
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:58:33 +0000

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 04:52:48PM -0700, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> On 11/13/09 4:42 PM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I'm amused that formatting everything in lily/*.cc with emacs
> > produces a 127 Kb diff.
>
> Actually, that doesn't sound too bad to me, given the amount of code in
> lily/*.cc and the lack of janitorial work we've had on the code.

I didn't say it was _bad_, just _amusing_.  Most of the patch is
comments...
-       */
+      */
 /*
-  all-font-metrics-scheme.cc -- implement bindings for
-  All_font_metrics.
+   all-font-metrics-scheme.cc -- implement bindings for
+   All_font_metrics.

stuff like that.  (WTF? it's trying to properly indent a /*
block?!?!)

Oh, and there's lots of
 MAKE_SCHEME_CALLBACK (Axis_group_interface, print, 1)
-SCM
+  SCM

bits.