How about using Gerrit instead of Rietveld?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: How about using Gerrit instead of Rietveld?
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:11:06 +0100

Greetings,

I've just stumbled upon this paper:
http://lwn.net/Articles/359489/

Looks like the folks at Google have managed to produce (yet) another
useful toy; basically it's the equivalent of Rietveld (the code-review
tool we're using right now), but interfaced with git instead of svn --
currently we're not using the svn part of Rietveld at all (unless I'm
mistaken), but with Gerrit we could probably benefit from the git
side.

(Something tells me Han-Wen already knows about this tool, though :-)

Cheers,
Valentin