Re: translations

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: translations
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:38:24 +0000

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:32:04AM +0100, John Mandereau wrote:
> Le vendredi 27 novembre 2009 à 00:20 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> > I'm really, *really* doubting this.  I've got plenty of
> > name.fr.html files, and no index_xy.html files.
>
> I can provide you a SSH access to my box (provided I have a public and
> not too filtered IP address) if you don't believe me :-)

Let's try this step by step:
- switch to master
- rm -rf *
- git reset --hard origin
- ./autogen.sh
- nice make -j4
- nice make -j4 CPU_COUNT=4 doc
- ls Documentation/out-www/web/

I have no index_xy.html files where _xy is a number.  I have
index_abt, index_toc (which we don't want/need, but I don't know
how to get rid of).

I have a bunch of nodes beginning with a capital letter, but
introduction.nl.html (which AFAIK is the only semi-translated
file) shows up with a lower-case first letter.

If you see anything different, could you stop by the irc channel
or something?  Something's seriously wonky.