Re: Lettered tablature patch

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Lettered tablature patch
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 00:45:26 -0000

Hi Dana

Many thanks for this. It is not only interesting and useful, but quite a bit _is_ new to me. The variability it exposes is rather daunting! Makes me wonder how far we shall get along this road, but we'll proceed one step at a time and hopefully arrive somewhere useful.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>