Using slightly modified Lilypond symbols for Zong!

From: Andreas Wenger
Subject: Using slightly modified Lilypond symbols for Zong!
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 09:18:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Lilypond-Team,

Zong! ( http://zongmusic.wordpress.com/ ) is a new free (GPL) music notation
program which is currently under development.

Because we like the results of Lilypond very much, some of our musical symbols
are inspired by the Lilypond equivalents (technically: scanned from printed
scores, then vectorized and modified to fit our style, then available to the
public as SVG files).

I wanted to ask, if this is ok for you and if yes, if/how we should refer to the
Lilypond project in the project's license.
There may also be a commercial version of Zong! in the future (an editor), but
the symbols (and the viewer program) will be free forever (GPL).

Thanks for a short answer to address@hidden and keep on your great work!

Andi Wenger