Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature (issue164063)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature (issue164063)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 21:48:51 +0000

On 2009/12/14 12:13:07, t.daniels_treda.co.uk wrote:

I think I've corrected the formatting errors as you suggested.
Could you please
explain when I should use a 1-space indent and when 2-space, please,
otherwise
this seems just arbitrary.  I do find a 1-space indent makes it more
difficult to
see the alignments when the lines are some distance apart.

I'm afraid I can't give you a definitive list of 2-space vs 1-space
keywords; AFAIK, it's just a feature of standard Lisp indentation style,
which is why it's advisable to use an editor which does it properly.

Here's a link which explains it a bit more clearly:
http://evalwhen.com/scmindent/index.html

So is http://codereview.appspot.com/164063 now ready to go?

The indentation in translation-functions.scm is still a bit wrong, but
apart from that, it looks fine.

Regards,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/164063