Re: lilypond-book is hosed

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond-book is hosed
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 20:52:10 +0000

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> and will achieve what you explained
>> above (regtest comparison is based on input/regression/out-www or its
>> mirror in out-www/offline-root, right?).
>
> I think it's actually via "make test", following by tarring the
> produced input/regression/out-test.  I'm not totally certain about
> this, though.

I can now confirm that the regtest comparison is done on the files in
input/regression/out-test/ , which are created via "make test".

If the files in those directories had names corresponding to their
actual regtest file names, then the regtest comparisons would be more
robust against changing lilypond-book options.  I'm not certain
whether this would be best achieved by adding a special option to
lilypond-book (--use-original-filename ?), or by renaming the files in
this directory after being created, or whatever.