Re: New template for 'lilypond' made available

From: Erwin Poeze
Subject: Re: New template for 'lilypond' made available
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 08:52:21 +0100

Op woensdag 23-12-2009 om 17:38 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef John
Mandereau:
> Le lundi 21 décembre 2009 à 22:28 +0100, Translation Project Robot a
> écrit :
> > A new POT file for textual domain 'lilypond' has been made available
> > to the language teams for translation.  It is archived as:
> >
> >     http://translationproject.org/POT-files/lilypond-2.13.7.pot
>
> What is this?  The POT from the URL above is identical to
> po/lilypond.pot in Git master branch, and its last change is almost 1
> year old.  Who has sent an update request to the Translation Project
> without having updated the POT first?  Or has there been an automatic
> update?
>
> This is the second time a wrong update of lilypond.pot in the TP has
> been done, first time was
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-08/msg00124.html

Sorry, about this. It was done by me, the TP coordinator. I have the
habit of checking for newer domain versions on an irregular base and
noticed that the 2.13.7 was newer that the 2.13.3 version in the TP.
Getting new versions in the TP is a sort of 'reminder' for translators
that 'work needs be done', so I try to keep the flow of pot files going.

--
Best Regards,
Erwin Poeze <address@hidden>