Re: tabFullNotation and ottava

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: tabFullNotation and ottava
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 14:03:40 +0100

On 26.12.2009, at 13:38, Trevor Daniels wrote:

Trevor Daniels wrote Saturday, December 26, 2009 12:24 PM
James Bailey wrote Saturday, December 26, 2009 9:51 AM
Are the ottava symbols an intentional omission from tabFullNotation? I couldn't find any documentation on the function.
Not as far as I know.  I'll add them (unless
someone shouts quickly).

Actually, thinking about this some more, do ottava
symbols make any sense in tablature?  I've changed
my mind - I'll not add them unless someone explains
why they would be useful.

Trevor

Because the number changes, and that represents the ottava? Can you tell I know absolutely nothing about tablature?