Essay status

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Essay status
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 18:18:13 +0100

Hi Andrew,

What's the completion status of the essay?  Are at least some chapters
stabilized enough so that they can be translated, reusing translations
of former Chapter 1 Introduction of the Learning Manual and the Essay on
the old website?  I can't figure it out myself from Git history.

In the future, you could stick this kind of information in the detailed
git commmit message if you prefer to prevent me from heckling you :-)

Best,
John