[Fwd: TP: lilypond-2.13.10.nl.po [REJECTED]: missing license line]

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: [Fwd: TP: lilypond-2.13.10.nl.po [REJECTED]: missing license line]
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 10:43:31 +0100

Hi Martin,

FYI
--- Begin Message --- Subject: TP: lilypond-2.13.10.nl.po [REJECTED]: missing license line Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 10:37:02 +0100
Hi!  I am the service robot at the Translation Project,
and was awakened by your submission of 'lilypond-2.13.10.nl.po'.

***> Your PO file does not seem to contain a comment line specifying which
license covers the file.  Such a line is now mandatory.  It must be placed
before the author lines, and should say exactly this:

    # This file is distributed under the same license as the lilypond package.

***> The 'Project-Id-Version' field of your file says the translation
is meant for version '2.13.4' of 'lilypond', but the file name says it
is for version '2.13.10'.  Please adjust either the 'Project-Id-
Version' field or the file name, whichever is appropriate.

***> You submitted a PO file for which the Translation Project does
not have a template -- lilypond-2.13.10.pot.  If appropriate, please
urge the package maintainer to send this POT file, or the URL of the
corresponding tarball, to the TP coordinators.

Some error reported above (marked with "***>") prevents me from
accepting your PO file.  Sorry!  But do not hesitate to resubmit your
PO file, once you think the problem has been fixed.  As a robot I am
incredibly patient at these things!

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your kind translation coordinator.
                                <address@hidden>

--- End Message ---