Re: Enhancement: Page breaking to avoid widow lines

From: Boris Shingarov
Subject: Re: Enhancement: Page breaking to avoid widow lines
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:51:18 -0500

Quoting Joe Neeman <address@hidden>:

Again, I'd suggest uploading patches to codereview.appspot.com, which
provides nice formatting and makes it easy to have multiple reviewers.

Ok, I've created Issue 190102 for this. One inconvenience that I see with the "upload.py" tool, is that I don't see a way to specify the exact target of the diff -- i.e. which files to run the diff against, or even make some tweaking to the diff contents before submitting them. This is useful because the working copy usually contains other, temporary, changes, that I do not want to be submitted. In this particular case, there is the workaround for the incorrect page height estimation, which got its way into the submitted patch because upload.py just grabbed all the changes.
Use to_boolean

Done.
put this on two lines

Done.
false instead of 0

Done.
(2) seems to be pretty important, no? If there is only one line then the
current code will avoid placing it first or last on any page.

Implemented.