Re: Multiple lilypond-book options in snippets

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Multiple lilypond-book options in snippets
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:39:22 +0000

On 1 February 2010 06:36, Patrick McCarty <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry, here's a real patch (in case this is the correct fix).

Heh, that's the exact opposite of John's intention, I believe. :)

Any item which has a match in PROCESSING_INDEPENDENT_OPTIONS is
supposed to be removed.  Unfortunately, the double loop ends up
removing one match while duplicating seven others (hence why some
options show eight copies, whereas others have seven).

I attach my first successful attempt at a fix (complete with silly
debug output and badly placed function def ;) below; surely there's a
simpler method than using filter ()?

BTW, this duplication happens again when the hash is updated, so the
following lines would also need correcting:

1286             for option in self.get_option_list ():
1287                 for name in PROCESSING_INDEPENDENT_OPTIONS:
1288                     if not option.startswith (name):
1289                         hash.update (option)

Cheers,
Neil