Re: Problem in docs: ref in included/

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Problem in docs: ref in included/
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:18:12 -0800 (PST)

Francisco Vila wrote:
> Compile stopped there, then I removed the @ref and compile
> succeeded; I even added a warning following Graham.  An
> extra point is: nobody told she could compile the docs
> without the remove.

I just successfully compiled commit 715dc5e, which contains
the @ref being discussed.  Am I doing something wrong?  Why
would it work for me and not for everyone else?  The reason
it's important to me is because I don't want to commit
something un-compilable.

In fact, before I pushed the problematic commit (12fed20), I
tested to make sure that it compiled.  Especially since this
was such a big change to the docs, I wouldn't have pushed it
if I couldn't get it to compile.

So what's going on?  If a @ref from included/ to another
file is an error, why doesn't my compilation break too?

- Mark