Re: Show how to properly support the Gonville font. (issue246041)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Show how to properly support the Gonville font. (issue246041)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 18:01:05 +0000

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 05:38:49AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> I didnt see the mail from the review come through, so: please review.

Dunno what's up with your git-cl or whatever, so I'll respond
here.

> Example in input/gonville.ly; it is not part of the regtest, since we
> currently do not ship Gonville.

input/ is for developers only.  If this is intended to be part of
the user docs, please add it to
  Documentation/included/
instead.

James Lowe has volunteered to handle the docs for Gonville.
James: you'll probably need to use a rarely-used texinfo command
called something like
  @verbatiminclude{gonville.ly}
take a look at the official texinfo manual to see how to do this.
It's not urgent.  Oh, and don't add this command until Han-Wen's
patch has been committed to git.  :)