Re: website translation infrastructure

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: website translation infrastructure
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:16:19 +0000

On Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 08:49:57PM +0100, Francisco Vila wrote:
> Do you have the mod_negotiation module enabled?

I don't know.  But it's on the official lilypond.org server, which
(I assume) does the language selection for the other lilypond.org
pages, so I assume that if we need mod_negotiation, it's enabled.

> Also, I don't see an Options directive into this .htaccess file. The
> MultiViews option should be enabled there. Also, it seems there should
> be these directives present.
>
>   LanguagePriority en fr de
>   ForceLanguagePriority Prefer

The .htaccess file in ~graham/public_html/website/ is exactly the
same as the one in the lilypond web root.

... hmm, it appears that there's anothe .htaccess file, this time
in LILY_WEB_ROOT/web/ .  This file just contains:
# Automatic language select
DirectoryIndex index

however, when I add this command to the .htaccess file in the new
website, I get a server error when I try to view the site.  Any
ideas?