Re: Unicode cuteness

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Unicode cuteness
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:50:09 -0000

Carl Sorensen wrote Monday, March 15, 2010 6:35 PM

On 3/15/10 11:23 AM, "David Kastrup" <address@hidden> wrote:

For selfdescribing glyphs, is the following somewhat defensive approach sensible, or should 𝄞 be equivalent to the whole \clef "G" sequence?

If the latter, it would need modifying the parser, right? That would have the advantage that note lengths like 𝅘𝅥𝅰 could also be employed,
pitches written like B𝄫, rests including length as 𝄽, and other
niceties.

I'm not a big fan of moving in this direction; your emails with unicode
included don't render properly on my email client.

Nor mine.  So I can't even understand the point you are trying
to make.

Trevor