Re: website translation infrastructure

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: website translation infrastructure
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:16:55 +0100

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 01:09:28PM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 31/03/2010 alle 11.01 +0100, Graham Percival ha scritto:
> > Hmm, Francisco reported that the new website infrastructure was
> > working a few weeks ago, without stripping the .html.
>
> It doesn't work in its current state: the page
> http://lilypond.org/people/graham/website/development.es.html
> contains links to contributor*.es.html.

Ah, I should remove that directory.  The website is now in:
  http://lilypond.org/website/development.es.html
Note that doc links are created from:
  scripts/auxiliary/create-weblinks-itexi.py

As a general note, please look at recent translation messages
(from the 0-3 weeks), rather than replying to this really old
thread.  There's some good info about the way things are done now.