Website easier editing

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Website easier editing
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 05:48:20 +0100

There's been some questions/concerns about the list of software on
the Easier editing page -- the amount of programs could be a bit
intimidating, especially since we only list approximately half the
programs out there.  It also seems odd to list things like FOMUS
(a lisp library for generating notation) in the same place as
LilyPondTool.

http://lilypond.org/website/easier-editing.html

I therefore suggest that we move the complete list of programs
into a new Usage 4.2 Programs to help make input files.  The
current Usage 4.2 Text editor support would be moved to 4.3, etc.

We then duplicate a few (no more than 5) program descriptions in
Easier editing.  I'm thinking Denemo, LilyPondTool, Frescobaldi,
and Emacs+vim (that counts as one program :).

Thoughts?