Re: Web productions / testimonials / publications

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Web productions / testimonials / publications
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 08:39:58 +0100

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Fine! My only concern is how easy it will be to find the Essay if it's only
> available under a section entitled "Academia".

That _is_ a definite concern; I'm not completely happy with my
proposal with regards to that.  OTOH, it's easy to find the Essay from
the manuals page... and we could make sure that the Essay is the first
thing on the Academia page... so I think it'll work out.

Alternate suggestions are still welcome, although I'd rather not keep
the current Background section, because the second-layer TOC is
already fairly long for Introduction.