LilyPond Language Definition File for Gedit (Gnome GTKSourceView)

From: Keith Watson
Subject: LilyPond Language Definition File for Gedit (Gnome GTKSourceView)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 21:16:23 +0100

Hi all,

sorry if this is a duplicate post, I sent the first one from my gmail account without thinking.

I've been using Lilypond for a while now and lately I've been toying with the idea of creating a GTKSourceView language definition file for Lilypond so that Gedit will apply syntax high-lighting to .ly files.

Before I start I thought it best to check if anyone else has had a go at this or knows of anyone who has?

regards,

Keith