Re: new website - final translation touches

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: new website - final translation touches
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:45:34 -0700

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 08:19:50PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
>> The past few weeks I looked at what is holding up the new website.
>
> - still some CSS issues.

Would it be worth trying to recruit someone to work on the CSS again?

IIRC, the CSS is broken for Konqueror browsers (KHTML engine).

I'm not volunteering, but one solution would be to implement a
"sticky" footer in the HTML, and this would require hacking of the
texi2html init file.  Then we could remove the overflow hack from the
primary CSS stylesheet.

Also, we should eventually integrate the automatic language selection
stuff with the "Thanks to webdev.nl".  I tried looking into this a
while back, but I failed to understand what was going on.

Thanks,
Patrick