Re: Patch for LaTeX lilypond-syntax change (was: Rationale for LaTeX lil

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Patch for LaTeX lilypond-syntax change (was: Rationale for LaTeX lilypond-book syntax?)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:51:47 +0100

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:54:15AM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Took a look at lilypond-book.py.  Did one change and am just now
> > recompiling.
> >
> > The change is fairly obvious (hope it works):
>
> It didn't, but the following on Rietveld should:
>
> <URL:http://codereview.appspot.com/813048>

I like the general idea; I'll try testing it tomorrow.

A few caveats:
- we definitely need a CHANGES entry for this syntax change.
- there's two latex files in Documentation/usage/.  I'm not
  certain if they're actually used in the docs anywhere, but they
  should probably be updated just in case.
  (if anybody wants to review all lilypond-book
  documentation+templates and determine/decide which template(s)
  to keep and which can be removed, that would be very nice)
- in general, a grep to find \begin[*]{lilypond}  (I don't know
  how exactly to express that in grep-terminology) would be very
  good.